OneDrive: How to Grant Delegate Access to Another User on OneDrive
Here are instructions for giving delegate access to OneDrive to another user
- Firstly, sign in to Office 365.
- Use the launcher to navigate to OneDrive.
- Once OneDrive is open, click on the “Settings” icon.
- Now click on “OneDrive settings.”
- Click “More Settings.”
- Now click on “Return to the old Site settings page.”
- Under “Users and Permissions”, click on “Site permissions.”
- Now click “Grant Permissions.”
- Now enter the details of the user who will get access.
- Now click on “Show Options” and select the correct level of permissions.
- Finally, click on the “Share” button.